Establish your Online Presence by Reaching 321 Million Online Users
Are you looking for ways to boost your visibility on the multilingual online market? If your products or services have an international reach, start by optimizing your website in the Internet’s second largest language – Chinese.
With a population of over 1.3 billion and a booming economy, the growth opportunities in China are endless! Translation and optimization in Chinese is complex and is still done by few which gives you an excellent opportunity to compete on this massive and expanding market.
Why Optimize Your Website in Chinese
- Target the Internet’s second largest language after English
- Reach 321 million online users that represent 23.5% of entire Chinese speaking population*
- Take advantage of the growing market potential – the number of Chinese speaking Internet users has grown by 894.8% in the last 8 years (2000-2008)*
*Data source: http://www.internetworldstats.com
What You Receive With Our Chinese SEO
- Linguistic Keyword Research – Prior to defining your SEO strategy, we will conduct a thorough research to identify keywords that best fit your target audience.
- Visibility – We ensure high rankings across numerous different Chinese search engines including Baidu and Google China among others.
- Chinese native speakers only – We guarantee high-quality copy-writing services in Chinese tailored to your target audience.
- Chinese site management, maintenance and QA – After implementing the Chinese SEO strategy, we continuously monitor your rankings and improve results by adjusting keywords to your competition and trends on the market.
- Outstanding customer service – We aim to bring you the best possible results that are customized to your business and objectives. Find out who else we have helped by visiting our client page.
- Cost-effective solution – We offer custom-made solutions to help you receive high visibility in organic search results.
With the Chinese internet population continuing to grow at a phenomenal rate, it is only a matter of time before the Chinese language has a dominant online presence and limitless business opportunities.
So are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Get a free quote and let us help you communicate your message to the Chinese-speaking world!