International Copywriting Internship (Social Media)
So, you want to be a copywriter? You’ve probably spent the last few years writing articles for your university magazine, blogging on every corner of the net and reluctantly proofreading each of your friends’ dissertations in exchange for beer money. If this is sounding eerily familiar then you could be just the person we’re looking for! MO Group International is a multilingual online marketing company based in Brussels, the beating heart of Europe and a hub of international activity. We have a diverse range of clients from all over the world and specialize in the gaming industry. So if you can wield a pen just as powerfully as a joystick, then this is the internship for you!
What will I learn to do?
- Write content for websites, social media sites, and other online community platforms
- Optimize web content according to SEO (search engine optimization) standards
- Interact and build relationships with online gaming communities
- Participate in discussions about content and brand, answering questions
- Develop international marketing techniques
What qualities should I possess?
- You are a student/graduate in English studies, marketing, journalism, communications, web writing, copywriting or a relevant field
- You are a native English speaker
- You have excellent standards of English, both written and oral
- You have a knowledge and passion for games
- You have basic knowledge of social media from a user or professional point of view
- You are keen to work in an international environment in Brussels, the capital of Europe
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You love to travel
What can you offer me?
- The opportunity to learn about Marketing, SEO, and web and social media content writing in practice
- A unique chance to gain relevant work experience before (or right after) graduating
- An interesting paid internship in a young and international company in Brussels
- Feedback and advice to improve your writing skills across a variety of different styles
- An experience you will never forget!
Please email your CV and cover letter highlighting your social media experience and passion for video games.
About MO Group International
MO Group International is a rapidly growing Brussels-based firm dedicated to multilingual website copywriting, search engine optimization (SEO), website translation and localization testing. These services are being provided in more than 40 languages. The international client services team stresses client satisfaction and coordinates a range of solutions, customized to suit each client’s unique needs.
Find out more at http://www.mogi.eu.com