International internship for an ITALIAN copywriter
You’ll have to write Italian texts for our clients’ websites and optimize them according to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) standards. For every text a short telephone interview has to be conducted in order to specify the content of every webpage. Afterwards you can start the copywriting and drafting the metatags such as Title/Keywords/Description. You’ll be delivering the final texts for the webpage, which means it’s your responsibility to produce appropriate content. The whole process will of course always be supervised by the Project Manager.
- are a student in journalism, communications, web writing, copywriting or a relevant field
- are a native speaker in Italian
- have medium knowledge of English, both written and oral
- are keen to work in an international environment in Brussels, the capital of Europe
- have excellent organizational skills
- have good knowledge of MS Office
We offer you:
- the opportunity to learn about SEO and web content writing in practice
- a unique chance to gain relevant work experience before (or right after) graduating
- an interesting internship in a young and international company in Brussels
- duration: minimum of 3 months – full-time
Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to: email@example.com.
About MO Group International
A rapidly growing Brussels-based firm dedicated to multilingual website copywriting, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), website translation and localization testing. These services are being provided in more than 40 languages. The international client services team stresses client satisfaction and coordinates a range of solutions, customized to suit each client’s unique needs.
Find out more at http://www.mogi.eu.com