Reach 94 Million Internet Users Who Speak the Internet’s Fourth Largest Language
Would you like to boost your brand awareness on the multilingual online market? If your products or services have an international reach, optimize your website in the Internet’s fourth most popular language – Japanese.
With a population of 127.7 million and dynamically advancing technology, Japan is more than a desirable market to enter. Over 40% of Japanese companies consider SEO a top priority, so in order to compete on this booming market, Japanese SEO is a must.
Why Optimize Your Website in Japanese
- Target the Internet’s fourth most popular language after English, Chinese and Spanish
- Reach 94 million online users who represent 74% of the entire Japanese-speaking population
- Take advantage of the growing market potential – the number of Japanese speaking Internet users has grown by nearly 100% in the last eight years (2000-2008)*
*Data source: http://www.internetworldstats.com
What You Receive With Our Japanese SEO
- Linguistic Keyword Research – Prior to defining your SEO strategy, we will conduct a thorough research to identify keywords that best fit your target audience.
- Visibility – We ensure high rankings across the most important Japanese search engines including Yahoo! Japan and Google Japan.
- Japanese native speakers only – We guarantee high-quality copywriting services in Japanese tailored to your target audience.
- Japanese site management, maintenance and QA – After implementing the Japanese SEO strategy, we continuously monitor your rankings and improve results by adjusting keywords to your competition and trends on the market.
- Outstanding customer service – We aim to bring you the best possible results that are customized to your business and objectives. See our clients.
- Cost-effective solution – We offer custom-made solutions to help you receive high visibility in organic search results.
So are you ready to establish your online presence on the international market?
Get a free quote and let us help you communicate your message to the Japanese-speaking world!