Marketing Coordinator Position
MoGi Group is a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) firm dedicated to multilingual search engine optimization, online marketing strategies, and translation.
We are a results-oriented MSEO and localization firm committed to increasing online business visibility. Our aim is to act as an extension of our clients’ marketing and sales departments, producing results that directly impact our clients’ business objectives.
MoGi Group is committed to providing strong marketing concepts and first-class customer service. We strive to build long-term relationships and provide services tailored to each of our client’s individual needs.
The main task of the Marketing Coordinator will be to create and manage business development programs for MoGi Group and its clients. Also, he/she will be actively involved in coordinating Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities.
- Researching for prospects
- Actively communicating and following through with prospects by means of email and phone call
- Monitoring and researching actual online marketing development on the Internet to enhance existing online marketing programs
- Keeping the prospects database up to date and organized
- Assisting the sales team with sales related functions
- Full time- or part-time position
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Language requirements: Strong command of the English language (another European language a plus)
- Computer skills: Familiar with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Internet savvy
- Other qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with clients and/or other team members, willingness to learn, proactive team player with hands-on mentality, positive attitude and can commit to their projects and ideas; professional work ethics; hard-working
Interested? Send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com.