Our Website Translation Services
Speak to Your Customers in Their Native Language with Our Website Localization Services
While early adoption of the Internet assumed English as a sufficient language, today over 70% of Internet users are not English speakers and these numbers are only growing. Reaching these users remains a challenge to many businesses without multilingual sales tools. Accordingly, website translation provides a viable solution and remains one of the most cost effective methods of expanding your business into active foreign markets and taking advantage of international business opportunities.
Let’s look at the facts:
- Buyers are three times more likely to purchase something if addressed in their own language
- Website visitors will remain on a site twice as long if they can read in their native language
- 60% of Web Users who can read English prefer buying from sites in their own language
- Nearly 90% of people who have little or no English ability spend most or all of their time on sites in their own language
Source: Can’t Read, Won’t Buy: Why Language Matters to Global Marketing – Donald A. DePalma
MO Group International’s website localization services will ensure your message reaches potential customers all over the world, allowing you to compete in online markets that were previously beyond your reach. We don’t just provide a linguistic translation. We provide a translation that is localized to the specific region you are targeting – not just the language. Writing for a European Portuguese speaker is not the same as writing for a South American Portuguese speaker and we understand this. Our native translators will provide you with accurately localized copy that takes cultural differences into account.
Website Translation with MO Group International
- Optimization – Our translation process is complemented by SEO (search engine optimization) following rigorous keyword research, ensuring that your content not only reads well, but ranks highly in search engines.
- Multilingual marketing strategies – We can help you to design and implement marketing strategies tailored to a broad spectrum of global languages.
- Multiple file formats – Proficient in different technical formats, our translation experts are adept at localizing XHTML, XML, Flash, ASP, PHP, image files and video files.
- Coding – Our website testers can ensure that multilingual website coding is W3C standard compatible and fully accurate.
- Structural requirements – An accurate translation is almost useless without an easy-to-navigate website. We can implement structural requirements to ensure that the navigation is simple and generates conversions.
- Display requirements – Similarly, a website full of glitches will do little for the translated content. We ensure that your site correctly displays the user’s chosen language (e.g. Unicode enablement, separation of code and content, scalable design, etc.)
- Linguistic quality assurance – Our website translation services include a phase to confirm that all text is both linguistically and culturally sound, including incidentals such as numbers, currencies, and dates etc.
How Do We Do it Differently from Other Companies?
- Native speakers – Our native speakers ensure that the content of your website will be tailored specifically to the correct markets, both linguistically and culturally.
- 40 different languages – We speak over 40 different languages, which means that we can translate your website into over 40 different languages, which means that you have access to countless markets.
- Competitive Pricing – All of our services are competitively priced, providing you with high quality work for minimal investment.
- Outstanding customer service – Our translation process meets your guidelines, meaning that we work to your time schedule, providing a service that is tailored specifically to your project and no-one else’s.
- Award-winning – Our multilingual website translation and optimization services have earned us the title of the best multilingual SEO company in the world!
Don’t Just Translate, Localize
To best achieve an international website presence, it is imperative to understand the importance of all linguistic, cultural and technical aspects involved in translation. This means that website translation is not a wholly linguistic undertaking, but one that also requires technical skill. At the request of our clients, MO Group International also implements Search Engine Optimization strategies by performing linguistic research on your industry and inserting key words in each of the target translation languages. Our team of translators and project managers is carefully selected and screened for native language expertise, specialized cultural knowledge, and dedicated work ethic. We insist our work is never complete until our clients are fully satisfied.
Let us fulfil your translation needs and put you on the fast track to international success. Get a free quote today!